Interbrand's annual league table of global brands shows continued dominance of US brands, though financial services businesses have been damaged by the recession. The UK only has four in the top 100: HSBC, BP, Smirnoff and Burberry. What does that say about our economy?
- RT @ms_organised: There are a few tickets left for tomorrow's #BBC #PR tour @bbcrb @bbcpointswest eventbrite.co.uk/e/behind-the-s… 3 hours ago
- RT @LiamFitz: This is an incredibly important survey! twitter.com/mwiesenb/statu… 3 hours ago
- @ClaireSimpsonPR That's precisely what we're doing this evening! #CommsChat 17 hours ago
- The one that hasn't got a mention yet is the new @CIPR_UK Professional PR Diploma. #highend #CommsChat 17 hours ago
- Apprenticeships. Degrees. Training. CPD. Publications. Conferences. Cradle-to-grave. #CommsChat 17 hours ago
Academic Behind the Spin Books Branding Business Campaigns Careers Celebrities Consultancy Consumer Corporate communications Crisis education and training Marketing Media Media relations Online PR People Personal Politics PR history Profession Publishing Social media Spin Students Uncategorized Web/Tech Weblogs Writing