An undergraduate student, who has recently written about a spectacular publicity stunt for a burger company, now needs help with her dissertation research in a related area. She's hoping PR people involved in the food and drinks industries will complete a simple questionnaire to gauge the effects of new Ofcom regulations on the promotion of fatty food. Can you help?
- @bguner06 Happy birthday!!! 5 minutes ago
- RT @EdelmanUK: Our #GraduateScheme is open for applications. Find out more about starting your career in comms & marketing at https://t.co/… 11 minutes ago
- .@Whitehouse_PRHQ on why times are tough for charities ow.ly/f5av306RC5f #charity #PR 27 minutes ago
- I tuned in to this thanks to @marcelkl twitter.com/TBoneGallagher… 50 minutes ago
- RT @GoooRooo: I'm compiling 150 2017 grad schemes/internships for PRcareers.co.uk If you work for a PR agency pls read https://t.co… 7 hours ago
Academic Behind the Spin Books Branding Business Campaigns Careers Celebrities Consultancy Consumer Corporate communications Crisis education and training Marketing Media Media relations Online PR People Personal Politics PR history Profession Publishing Social media Spin Students Uncategorized Web/Tech Weblogs Writing