I had two enquiries from prospective students interested in fashion PR at a university open day yesterday. I wish I’d picked up this article from Saturday’s Guardian before I met them. Ambitious students should note the questions employers are likely to ask you at interview, published at the end of the piece.
- Types of people you'll meet at freshers via @prfraternity ow.ly/zBlR304s3HM #prstudent 4 days ago
- @nwcassidy No not there, but I've noted your involvement. 4 days ago
- RT @SpbainesSteph: Need a motivated journalism student as an intern to help you vamp up your #pr . I'm your person! #food #fitness #blog #p… 1 week ago
- Welcome back #prstudent. And note this advice from 2015 #bestPRblogs winner @_LLLPR ow.ly/GHVq304kW4j 1 week ago
- @_LLLPR It's not just what you write, it's the way that you write it! 1 week ago
Academic Behind the Spin Books Branding Business Campaigns Careers Celebrities Consultancy Consumer Corporate communications Crisis education and training Marketing Media Media relations Online PR People Personal Politics PR history Profession Publishing Social media Spin Students Uncategorized Web/Tech Weblogs Writing