I’ve contributed this post to Ron Culp’s excellent Culpwrit blog. In it I address two paradoxes that have been puzzling me all year: how come graduate prospects appear so good in spite of the credit crunch; and why do employers rate our students even more highly than we do? Please join the conversation at Culpwrit if you’ve any thoughts to add to this.
- Types of people you'll meet at freshers via @prfraternity ow.ly/zBlR304s3HM #prstudent 3 days ago
- @nwcassidy No not there, but I've noted your involvement. 3 days ago
- RT @SpbainesSteph: Need a motivated journalism student as an intern to help you vamp up your #pr . I'm your person! #food #fitness #blog #p… 6 days ago
- Welcome back #prstudent. And note this advice from 2015 #bestPRblogs winner @_LLLPR ow.ly/GHVq304kW4j 6 days ago
- @_LLLPR It's not just what you write, it's the way that you write it! 1 week ago
Academic Behind the Spin Books Branding Business Campaigns Careers Celebrities Consultancy Consumer Corporate communications Crisis education and training Marketing Media Media relations Online PR People Personal Politics PR history Profession Publishing Social media Spin Students Uncategorized Web/Tech Weblogs Writing