EUPRERA is conducting new research into public relations and communications management in Europe. To help with this, I would encourage in-house and consultancy practitioners to complete this survey (it takes about ten minutes). The survey runs until the end of June and topics include strategic issues, upcoming communication channels, new media, corporate social responsibility, evaluation, agency relationships etc.
- Types of people you'll meet at freshers via @prfraternity ow.ly/zBlR304s3HM #prstudent 2 days ago
- @nwcassidy No not there, but I've noted your involvement. 3 days ago
- RT @SpbainesSteph: Need a motivated journalism student as an intern to help you vamp up your #pr . I'm your person! #food #fitness #blog #p… 5 days ago
- Welcome back #prstudent. And note this advice from 2015 #bestPRblogs winner @_LLLPR ow.ly/GHVq304kW4j 5 days ago
- @_LLLPR It's not just what you write, it's the way that you write it! 1 week ago
Academic Behind the Spin Books Branding Business Campaigns Careers Celebrities Consultancy Consumer Corporate communications Crisis education and training Marketing Media Media relations Online PR People Personal Politics PR history Profession Publishing Social media Spin Students Uncategorized Web/Tech Weblogs Writing