EUPRERA is conducting new research into public relations and communications management in Europe. To help with this, I would encourage in-house and consultancy practitioners to complete this survey (it takes about ten minutes). The survey runs until the end of June and topics include strategic issues, upcoming communication channels, new media, corporate social responsibility, evaluation, agency relationships etc.
- @orlaghshanksPR Our contest is for individuals. I can be vague about institutions! 1 day ago
- @orlaghshanksPR Oh dear! Will update now. 1 day ago
- @henriettest_ And I hope you have a great future despite Brexit. Sincerely. 1 day ago
- The week's #prstudent #bestPRblogs cont @imsHazz_ @CharlotteGoss94 @KatyBuggPR ow.ly/ZDqj308bk9W 1 day ago
- The week's #prstudent #bestPRblogs feat @AbiKitcherPR @marcelkl @henriettest_ cont ow.ly/ZDqj308bk9W 1 day ago
Academic Behind the Spin Books Branding Business Campaigns Careers Celebrities Consultancy Consumer Corporate communications Crisis education and training Marketing Media Media relations Online PR People Personal Politics PR history Profession Publishing Social media Spin Students Uncategorized Web/Tech Weblogs Writing