EUPRERA is conducting new research into public relations and communications management in Europe. To help with this, I would encourage in-house and consultancy practitioners to complete this survey (it takes about ten minutes). The survey runs until the end of June and topics include strategic issues, upcoming communication channels, new media, corporate social responsibility, evaluation, agency relationships etc.
- I tuned in to this thanks to @marcelkl twitter.com/TBoneGallagher… 45 minutes ago
- RT @GoooRooo: I'm compiling 150 2017 grad schemes/internships for PRcareers.co.uk If you work for a PR agency pls read https://t.co… 7 hours ago
- I'm looking for #prstudent #bestPRblogs entries for this Friday. We'll then be taking a break until the New Year. 22 hours ago
- @orlaghshanksPR Will amend, with apologies. 2 days ago
- RT @liambettinson_: Twitter, please take & share my survey that explores male domestic abuse victims as part of my Final Year Project - htt… 3 days ago
Academic Behind the Spin Books Branding Business Campaigns Careers Celebrities Consultancy Consumer Corporate communications Crisis education and training Marketing Media Media relations Online PR People Personal Politics PR history Profession Publishing Social media Spin Students Uncategorized Web/Tech Weblogs Writing