Wired editor and The Long Tail author Chris Anderson has a new book coming out. It addresses the paradox of free market capitalism in the internet age: that to make money, products and services will often have to be offered for free (think of Google). The book is trailed in a long interview-based feature in The Guardian (free registration), that doesn’t shy from turning to another paradox: will the book be given away for free?
- @amisue94 Valuable lesson here: to distinguish the merely urgent from the important. 15 hours ago
- @prfraternity You do have fabulous first years! But only one first year #prstudent has made it onto #bestPRblogs so far this year. 1 day ago
- @bguner06 Happy birthday!!! 1 day ago
- RT @EdelmanUK: Our #GraduateScheme is open for applications. Find out more about starting your career in comms & marketing at https://t.co/… 1 day ago
- .@Whitehouse_PRHQ on why times are tough for charities ow.ly/f5av306RC5f #charity #PR 1 day ago
Academic Behind the Spin Books Branding Business Campaigns Careers Celebrities Consultancy Consumer Corporate communications Crisis education and training Marketing Media Media relations Online PR People Personal Politics PR history Profession Publishing Social media Spin Students Uncategorized Web/Tech Weblogs Writing