She’s had a good inquest, but the telegenic Katharine Witty has a tough job as Mohamed Al Fayed’s spokesperson judging from the experience of those who’ve gone before. Hadley Freeman discusses the challenge of the role in The Guardian’s G2 section (free registration required).
- RT @manbitesdogb2b: We need a commercially minded PR Account Director to drive growth, innovation and excellence #prjobs #brightonjobs http… 9 hours ago
- @RichLeighPR I'm looking forward to reading your book in 2017. 10 hours ago
- @pracademy @greenbanana @maudiemo @JaneRevellIC @swanabout No, the thanks go to you. And it was lovely! 11 hours ago
- @pracademy @greenbanana @maudiemo @JaneRevellIC @swanabout 11 hours ago
- It's been a good week for emojis. Via @harrietmorrall 🎄🍸🍾💃🏼🎉🍷❄️⛄️ 16 hours ago
Academic Behind the Spin Books Branding Business Campaigns Careers Celebrities Consultancy Consumer Corporate communications Crisis education and training Marketing Media Media relations Online PR People Personal Politics PR history Profession Publishing Social media Spin Students Uncategorized Web/Tech Weblogs Writing