But there are moments of early morning clarity. The Galileo v GPS debate didn’t answer the key question. Why would anyone pay billions for something that’s available now, works and is free? It reminded me of the plans to take on Google with a European search engine, Quaero. What became of Quaero? It was supposed to launch last year… I think I can guess the answer.
- I tuned in to this thanks to @marcelkl twitter.com/TBoneGallagher… 43 minutes ago
- RT @GoooRooo: I'm compiling 150 2017 grad schemes/internships for PRcareers.co.uk If you work for a PR agency pls read https://t.co… 7 hours ago
- I'm looking for #prstudent #bestPRblogs entries for this Friday. We'll then be taking a break until the New Year. 22 hours ago
- @orlaghshanksPR Will amend, with apologies. 2 days ago
- RT @liambettinson_: Twitter, please take & share my survey that explores male domestic abuse victims as part of my Final Year Project - htt… 3 days ago
Academic Behind the Spin Books Branding Business Campaigns Careers Celebrities Consultancy Consumer Corporate communications Crisis education and training Marketing Media Media relations Online PR People Personal Politics PR history Profession Publishing Social media Spin Students Uncategorized Web/Tech Weblogs Writing