Good, bad or ugly: which is most memorable? Sometimes we need examples of the bad and the ugly in learning (and teaching). Sometimes we need to repeat the basics, loud and clear.
- Chris Anderson (Wired magazine, author of The Long Tail) says Sorry PR people: you’re blocked (via Luke Armour on Facebook).
- Mark Hodson (Sunday Times travel journalist) offers 10 top tips for PRs (via Strive Notes)
- Graciously and unusually he allows a swift right of reply: 10 tips for travel writers
- Pete Wilby is writing an excellent series starting with How to influence editors and bring joy to journalists (links continue below)
- #1: Give them a story not a plug
- #2: Give them a hook on which to hang the story
- #3: Press releases are still popular with journalists…
- #4: Leave clever headlines to the experts
- To be continued on Screaming Headlines
UPDATE: This interview with Ian Green in HackFlack fits well with this theme.