We’re welcoming new students to the university this week. Expectations are high: they have every right to expect that we know what we’re doing. But they shouldn’t…
Tomorrow’s leaders are people who know they can do better, who see a gap in the market and have the commitment to go for it. Here are some of that gaps that exist:
- Why isn’t public relations a proper profession?
- Why can’t anyone explain how PR differs from marketing?
- Why don’t lecturers and current PR practitioners understand social media?
- Why is there such a disconnect between theory and practice?
- Why is media relations still so important a PR tool (see discussion below)?
If any of this makes you angry… good. If you don’t believe you can change the world now, then you never will.