More praise for Tesco. CorpComms magazine reports on the retailer’s community relations initiatives, and Naresh Ramchandani in Media Guardian explores the meaning (free registration) of the firm’s slogan ‘Every little helps’ (‘perhaps the most ingeniously modest slogan ever written’).
- RT @weTALKpr: Watch @GlobalNewsRelay LIVE on @CMACTV 3/29 beginning @ 9AM with stories from Cairo & 16 Universities from 10 countries #Glob… 2 hours ago
- RT @ms_organised: There are a few tickets left for tomorrow's #BBC #PR tour @bbcrb @bbcpointswest eventbrite.co.uk/e/behind-the-s… 19 hours ago
- RT @LiamFitz: This is an incredibly important survey! twitter.com/mwiesenb/statu… 19 hours ago
- @ClaireSimpsonPR That's precisely what we're doing this evening! #CommsChat 1 day ago
- The one that hasn't got a mention yet is the new @CIPR_UK Professional PR Diploma. #highend #CommsChat 1 day ago
Academic Behind the Spin Books Branding Business Campaigns Careers Celebrities Consultancy Consumer Corporate communications Crisis education and training Marketing Media Media relations Online PR People Personal Politics PR history Profession Publishing Social media Spin Students Uncategorized Web/Tech Weblogs Writing