While literacy and numeracy remain important to employers, the top attributes sought from school leavers are communication skills, work ethic and personality (so-called ‘soft skills’). This from a survey by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development and KPMG, reported in the Financial Times.
- RT @CommsChat: Monday's topics are up! We'll welcome Richard Bailey (@behindthespin) to talk #PR and #comms degrees/education: https://t.co… 1 hour ago
- @allPRalicia Totally adorable picture (but also completely in the style of a Sienese school painting!) 3 hours ago
- This week's #prstudent #bestPRblogs cont @dungeonsdigital @Sarah_PennyPR @rosayheaty @allPRalicia ow.ly/kF4H30adsr3 3 hours ago
- This week's #prstudent #bestPRblogs feat @LaurenOldPR @orlaghshanksPR @LucyHayball @heatherw__ @alicemidge90 cont ow.ly/kF4H30adsr3 3 hours ago
- Advice from past #bestPRblogs winner @LiviWilkesPR @UlsterPRStudent Get experience. Get social. Get networking. ow.ly/3gnW30acgac 19 hours ago
Academic Behind the Spin Books Branding Business Campaigns Careers Celebrities Consultancy Consumer Corporate communications Crisis education and training Marketing Media Media relations Online PR People Personal Politics PR history Profession Publishing Social media Spin Students Uncategorized Web/Tech Weblogs Writing