While literacy and numeracy remain important to employers, the top attributes sought from school leavers are communication skills, work ethic and personality (so-called ‘soft skills’). This from a survey by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development and KPMG, reported in the Financial Times.
- There's a bumper 12 entry #prstudent #bestPRblogs post scheduled for 10am tomorrow. Then we're taking a break until the New Year. 24 minutes ago
- RT @SciCommsUWE: Less than a wk to apply for our online #scicomm course, join us & boost your knowledge! goo.gl/M04qtf @UWEBristo… 12 hours ago
- @amisue94 Valuable lesson here: to distinguish the merely urgent from the important. 1 day ago
- @prfraternity You do have fabulous first years! But only one first year #prstudent has made it onto #bestPRblogs so far this year. 1 day ago
- @bguner06 Happy birthday!!! 2 days ago
Academic Behind the Spin Books Branding Business Campaigns Careers Celebrities Consultancy Consumer Corporate communications Crisis education and training Marketing Media Media relations Online PR People Personal Politics PR history Profession Publishing Social media Spin Students Uncategorized Web/Tech Weblogs Writing