While literacy and numeracy remain important to employers, the top attributes sought from school leavers are communication skills, work ethic and personality (so-called ‘soft skills’). This from a survey by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development and KPMG, reported in the Financial Times.
- @orlaghshanksPR Our contest is for individuals. I can be vague about institutions! 8 hours ago
- @orlaghshanksPR Oh dear! Will update now. 10 hours ago
- @henriettest_ And I hope you have a great future despite Brexit. Sincerely. 12 hours ago
- The week's #prstudent #bestPRblogs cont @imsHazz_ @CharlotteGoss94 @KatyBuggPR ow.ly/ZDqj308bk9W 12 hours ago
- The week's #prstudent #bestPRblogs feat @AbiKitcherPR @marcelkl @henriettest_ cont ow.ly/ZDqj308bk9W 12 hours ago
Academic Behind the Spin Books Branding Business Campaigns Careers Celebrities Consultancy Consumer Corporate communications Crisis education and training Marketing Media Media relations Online PR People Personal Politics PR history Profession Publishing Social media Spin Students Uncategorized Web/Tech Weblogs Writing