Clearly, the charity is concerned with the safety implications of this. For me, the implication is that many (perhaps even most) of our new students will have some blogging and social media skills when they begin their university courses. That’s why I felt it important to publish some blogging guidelines.
- Types of people you'll meet at freshers via @prfraternity ow.ly/zBlR304s3HM #prstudent 3 days ago
- @nwcassidy No not there, but I've noted your involvement. 3 days ago
- RT @SpbainesSteph: Need a motivated journalism student as an intern to help you vamp up your #pr . I'm your person! #food #fitness #blog #p… 5 days ago
- Welcome back #prstudent. And note this advice from 2015 #bestPRblogs winner @_LLLPR ow.ly/GHVq304kW4j 6 days ago
- @_LLLPR It's not just what you write, it's the way that you write it! 1 week ago
Academic Behind the Spin Books Branding Business Campaigns Careers Celebrities Consultancy Consumer Corporate communications Crisis education and training Marketing Media Media relations Online PR People Personal Politics PR history Profession Publishing Social media Spin Students Uncategorized Web/Tech Weblogs Writing