And here’s the key question. Is Britain closer to US practice or to that in continental Europe? And if we’re drifting westward (as I suspect we are for historic, economic, cultural and linguistic reasons), where does that leave Ireland, recipients of much inward investment from the US, but also good Europeans within the Eurozone?
- RT @liambettinson_: Twitter, please take & share my survey that explores male domestic abuse victims as part of my Final Year Project - htt… 8 hours ago
- @LaurenOldPR There must be some interesting dynamics among your classmates. Keep setting the pace! 22 hours ago
- @ariannewills Sunderland's still strong! But where are the undergrads following you? 23 hours ago
- This week's #prstudent #bestPRblogs cont @LaurenOldPR @marcelkl @annie6963 ow.ly/iQH4306JWDc 23 hours ago
- This week's #prstudent #bestPRblogs feat @liambettinson_ @eley_adam @orlaghshanksPR @bfmcclean cont ow.ly/iQH4306JWDc 23 hours ago
Academic Behind the Spin Books Branding Business Campaigns Careers Celebrities Consultancy Consumer Corporate communications Crisis education and training Marketing Media Media relations Online PR People Personal Politics PR history Profession Publishing Social media Spin Students Uncategorized Web/Tech Weblogs Writing