I’m considering some blogging guidelines for students and academic colleagues. Robert French has probably already done this work at Auburn, but I aim to ask him last. For now, here are some sources I’d like to come back to (and which you may also find useful).
- Interns? No bloggers need apply (New York Times, May 25, 2006) via Corporate Engagement
- Telegraph blogging style guide via Neville Hobson
- CIPR president Tony Bradley’s blogging policy at PR Voice
- Jeremy Zawodny’s Yahoo! employee blog guidelines (pdf)
- IBM blogging policy and guidelines
- Feedster corporate blogging policy
- Sun policy on public discourse
- Hill & Knowlton blogging policies and guidelines
- Technology in the classroom blogging guidelines
- BBC guidelines on employee weblogs and websites
It’s also worth noting that Tom Murphy got here two years ahead of me: PR Opinions 18 May 2004.