There’s an element of hype in this (using the overnight queue to build buzz; and how many buyers as distinct from investors can pay now and move in 18 months when the homes are ready?), but it’s a strong narrative. First, it’s a new take on the tired concept of the two-up, two-down terrace house; and second, it shows that there is strong market demand for the type of housing the government has begun to demolish under its Pathfinder programme.
- RT @manbitesdogb2b: We need a commercially minded PR Account Director to drive growth, innovation and excellence #prjobs #brightonjobs http… 5 hours ago
- @RichLeighPR I'm looking forward to reading your book in 2017. 7 hours ago
- @pracademy @greenbanana @maudiemo @JaneRevellIC @swanabout No, the thanks go to you. And it was lovely! 7 hours ago
- @pracademy @greenbanana @maudiemo @JaneRevellIC @swanabout 7 hours ago
- It's been a good week for emojis. Via @harrietmorrall 🎄🍸🍾💃🏼🎉🍷❄️⛄️ 12 hours ago
Academic Behind the Spin Books Branding Business Campaigns Careers Celebrities Consultancy Consumer Corporate communications Crisis education and training Marketing Media Media relations Online PR People Personal Politics PR history Profession Publishing Social media Spin Students Uncategorized Web/Tech Weblogs Writing