There’s an element of hype in this (using the overnight queue to build buzz; and how many buyers as distinct from investors can pay now and move in 18 months when the homes are ready?), but it’s a strong narrative. First, it’s a new take on the tired concept of the two-up, two-down terrace house; and second, it shows that there is strong market demand for the type of housing the government has begun to demolish under its Pathfinder programme.
- Why bother with blogging? @ariannewills introduces our 2017 #prstudent #bestPRblogs contest ow.ly/znE5304Ifjz 1 day ago
- 'Peak PR' - #prstudent lessons from my opportunistic career. ow.ly/kHaa304G8Id 2 days ago
- Types of people you'll meet at freshers via @prfraternity ow.ly/zBlR304s3HM #prstudent 1 week ago
- @nwcassidy No not there, but I've noted your involvement. 1 week ago
- RT @SpbainesSteph: Need a motivated journalism student as an intern to help you vamp up your #pr . I'm your person! #food #fitness #blog #p… 1 week ago
Academic Behind the Spin Books Branding Business Campaigns Careers Celebrities Consultancy Consumer Corporate communications Crisis education and training Marketing Media Media relations Online PR People Personal Politics PR history Profession Publishing Social media Spin Students Uncategorized Web/Tech Weblogs Writing