A free teleseminar in early April will attempt to go ‘towards a new global model for public relations’. It’s to be moderated by Toni Muzi Falconi (from Italy) and involves James Grunig, Anne Gregory and Sriramesh Krishnamurthy (public relations academics representing America, Europe and Asia).
- RT @GoooRooo: #PRstudent looking for a PR student to feature in next week's Student Life slot on @PRcareersUK examples here: https://t.co/f… 24 minutes ago
- RT @LeedsTalksPR: #PR success with Instagram in the #beauty industry? Read how #Instagram is becoming… leedstalkspr.com/2017/03/29/is-… https://t.co… 39 minutes ago
- RT @LeedsTalksPR: #PublicRelations can be an intimidating subject. Here's how I learnt to love it #student leedstalkspr.com/2017/03/29/how… https://… 47 minutes ago
- #MythsofPR soon published. @HelReynolds has illustrated sections of @RichLeighPR book (Myth 7 is my favourite). ow.ly/9Gxq30amEuK 2 hours ago
- RT @RichLeighPR: The lovely @HelReynolds has visualised 5 chapters of #MythsofPR. Want to win an original drawing? Find out how here: https… 3 hours ago
Academic Behind the Spin Books Branding Business Campaigns Careers Celebrities Consultancy Consumer Corporate communications Crisis education and training Marketing Media Media relations Online PR People Personal Politics PR history Profession Publishing Social media Spin Students Uncategorized Web/Tech Weblogs Writing