The many paradoxes struck me. The lonely computer geek who built an international business based on an email distributed to friends. The successful businessman who appears uninterested in money or in the trappings of wealth. The campaigner for citizen journalism who is taking on the press barons – and so becoming a media mogul himself.
- RT @manbitesdogb2b: We need a commercially minded PR Account Director to drive growth, innovation and excellence #prjobs #brightonjobs http… 15 hours ago
- @RichLeighPR I'm looking forward to reading your book in 2017. 16 hours ago
- @pracademy @greenbanana @maudiemo @JaneRevellIC @swanabout No, the thanks go to you. And it was lovely! 16 hours ago
- @pracademy @greenbanana @maudiemo @JaneRevellIC @swanabout 16 hours ago
- It's been a good week for emojis. Via @harrietmorrall 🎄🍸🍾💃🏼🎉🍷❄️⛄️ 21 hours ago
Academic Behind the Spin Books Branding Business Campaigns Careers Celebrities Consultancy Consumer Corporate communications Crisis education and training Marketing Media Media relations Online PR People Personal Politics PR history Profession Publishing Social media Spin Students Uncategorized Web/Tech Weblogs Writing