The many paradoxes struck me. The lonely computer geek who built an international business based on an email distributed to friends. The successful businessman who appears uninterested in money or in the trappings of wealth. The campaigner for citizen journalism who is taking on the press barons – and so becoming a media mogul himself.
- Why bother with blogging? @ariannewills introduces our 2017 #prstudent #bestPRblogs contest ow.ly/znE5304Ifjz 1 hour ago
- 'Peak PR' - #prstudent lessons from my opportunistic career. ow.ly/kHaa304G8Id 23 hours ago
- Types of people you'll meet at freshers via @prfraternity ow.ly/zBlR304s3HM #prstudent 1 week ago
- @nwcassidy No not there, but I've noted your involvement. 1 week ago
- RT @SpbainesSteph: Need a motivated journalism student as an intern to help you vamp up your #pr . I'm your person! #food #fitness #blog #p… 1 week ago
Academic Behind the Spin Books Branding Business Campaigns Careers Celebrities Consultancy Consumer Corporate communications Crisis education and training Marketing Media Media relations Online PR People Personal Politics PR history Profession Publishing Social media Spin Students Uncategorized Web/Tech Weblogs Writing