Madame Tussauds is to close the Planetarium, that fixture of the London visit. As communications manager Diane Moon explained on the Today Programme, ‘we’re a world obsessed with celebrities – and there’s nothing wrong with that’. It seems the planets can’t match the pulling power of stellar celebrities. The Independent reported this development yesterday.
- RT @liambettinson_: Research Project Request: Looking for PR students - past & present - to explain if their course prepares/d them for the… 15 hours ago
- @liambettinson_ @ShefHallam_PR Attn @LizBridgen. Can you help? 15 hours ago
- @playmakeralan Interesting read. As an educator, I feel like a clergyman preaching against sin. But the job is never done. 15 hours ago
- RT @GoooRooo: PR agencies/in-house comms team offering work experience, this is how you could go about measuring its effectiveness https://… 18 hours ago
- @liambettinson_ it's working now. 4 days ago
Academic Behind the Spin Books Branding Business Campaigns Careers Celebrities Consultancy Consumer Corporate communications Crisis education and training Marketing Media Media relations Online PR People Personal Politics PR history Profession Publishing Social media Spin Students Uncategorized Web/Tech Weblogs Writing