Nigel Bogle of the BBH advertising agency is profiled in the Media Business section of The Guardian (free registration). This caught my eye: he calls the next big thing ‘the age of engagement’ and cites the independent film Sideways as an example of how consumers may become engaged in the future (in that case to choose Pinot Noir over Merlot wine).
- RT @weTALKpr: Watch @GlobalNewsRelay LIVE on @CMACTV 3/29 beginning @ 9AM with stories from Cairo & 16 Universities from 10 countries #Glob… 2 hours ago
- RT @ms_organised: There are a few tickets left for tomorrow's #BBC #PR tour @bbcrb @bbcpointswest eventbrite.co.uk/e/behind-the-s… 19 hours ago
- RT @LiamFitz: This is an incredibly important survey! twitter.com/mwiesenb/statu… 19 hours ago
- @ClaireSimpsonPR That's precisely what we're doing this evening! #CommsChat 1 day ago
- The one that hasn't got a mention yet is the new @CIPR_UK Professional PR Diploma. #highend #CommsChat 1 day ago
Academic Behind the Spin Books Branding Business Campaigns Careers Celebrities Consultancy Consumer Corporate communications Crisis education and training Marketing Media Media relations Online PR People Personal Politics PR history Profession Publishing Social media Spin Students Uncategorized Web/Tech Weblogs Writing