Nigel Bogle of the BBH advertising agency is profiled in the Media Business section of The Guardian (free registration). This caught my eye: he calls the next big thing ‘the age of engagement’ and cites the independent film Sideways as an example of how consumers may become engaged in the future (in that case to choose Pinot Noir over Merlot wine).
- @orlaghshanksPR Our contest is for individuals. I can be vague about institutions! 10 hours ago
- @orlaghshanksPR Oh dear! Will update now. 13 hours ago
- @henriettest_ And I hope you have a great future despite Brexit. Sincerely. 14 hours ago
- The week's #prstudent #bestPRblogs cont @imsHazz_ @CharlotteGoss94 @KatyBuggPR ow.ly/ZDqj308bk9W 14 hours ago
- The week's #prstudent #bestPRblogs feat @AbiKitcherPR @marcelkl @henriettest_ cont ow.ly/ZDqj308bk9W 14 hours ago
Academic Behind the Spin Books Branding Business Campaigns Careers Celebrities Consultancy Consumer Corporate communications Crisis education and training Marketing Media Media relations Online PR People Personal Politics PR history Profession Publishing Social media Spin Students Uncategorized Web/Tech Weblogs Writing