Nigel Bogle of the BBH advertising agency is profiled in the Media Business section of The Guardian (free registration). This caught my eye: he calls the next big thing ‘the age of engagement’ and cites the independent film Sideways as an example of how consumers may become engaged in the future (in that case to choose Pinot Noir over Merlot wine).
- Types of people you'll meet at freshers via @prfraternity ow.ly/zBlR304s3HM #prstudent 6 days ago
- @nwcassidy No not there, but I've noted your involvement. 6 days ago
- RT @SpbainesSteph: Need a motivated journalism student as an intern to help you vamp up your #pr . I'm your person! #food #fitness #blog #p… 1 week ago
- Welcome back #prstudent. And note this advice from 2015 #bestPRblogs winner @_LLLPR ow.ly/GHVq304kW4j 1 week ago
- @_LLLPR It's not just what you write, it's the way that you write it! 1 week ago
Academic Behind the Spin Books Branding Business Campaigns Careers Celebrities Consultancy Consumer Corporate communications Crisis education and training Marketing Media Media relations Online PR People Personal Politics PR history Profession Publishing Social media Spin Students Uncategorized Web/Tech Weblogs Writing