Nigel Bogle of the BBH advertising agency is profiled in the Media Business section of The Guardian (free registration). This caught my eye: he calls the next big thing ‘the age of engagement’ and cites the independent film Sideways as an example of how consumers may become engaged in the future (in that case to choose Pinot Noir over Merlot wine).
- RT @liambettinson_: Twitter, please take & share my survey that explores male domestic abuse victims as part of my Final Year Project - htt… 8 hours ago
- @LaurenOldPR There must be some interesting dynamics among your classmates. Keep setting the pace! 22 hours ago
- @ariannewills Sunderland's still strong! But where are the undergrads following you? 23 hours ago
- This week's #prstudent #bestPRblogs cont @LaurenOldPR @marcelkl @annie6963 ow.ly/iQH4306JWDc 23 hours ago
- This week's #prstudent #bestPRblogs feat @liambettinson_ @eley_adam @orlaghshanksPR @bfmcclean cont ow.ly/iQH4306JWDc 23 hours ago
Academic Behind the Spin Books Branding Business Campaigns Careers Celebrities Consultancy Consumer Corporate communications Crisis education and training Marketing Media Media relations Online PR People Personal Politics PR history Profession Publishing Social media Spin Students Uncategorized Web/Tech Weblogs Writing