EuroBlog 2006 is the first Europe wide study of how blogs are affecting public relations. You can participate in the research (and sign up to receive its findings) here. There’s more on the study at Mediations.
- There's a bumper 12 entry #prstudent #bestPRblogs post scheduled for 10am tomorrow. Then we're taking a break until the New Year. 10 hours ago
- RT @SciCommsUWE: Less than a wk to apply for our online #scicomm course, join us & boost your knowledge! goo.gl/M04qtf @UWEBristo… 21 hours ago
- @amisue94 Valuable lesson here: to distinguish the merely urgent from the important. 1 day ago
- @prfraternity You do have fabulous first years! But only one first year #prstudent has made it onto #bestPRblogs so far this year. 2 days ago
- @bguner06 Happy birthday!!! 2 days ago
Academic Behind the Spin Books Branding Business Campaigns Careers Celebrities Consultancy Consumer Corporate communications Crisis education and training Marketing Media Media relations Online PR People Personal Politics PR history Profession Publishing Social media Spin Students Uncategorized Web/Tech Weblogs Writing