In my previous post, I picked on an iconic business (Vodafone) whose media activities were looking stale to me. It’s purely a coincidence, but I now see that Vodafone has been working with the legendary Borkowski PR to add some fizz to its public relations. Ironically, their news release issued today reminds us that our problem is a lack of time.
- RT @liambettinson_: Research Project Request: Looking for PR students - past & present - to explain if their course prepares/d them for the… 13 hours ago
- @liambettinson_ @ShefHallam_PR Attn @LizBridgen. Can you help? 13 hours ago
- @playmakeralan Interesting read. As an educator, I feel like a clergyman preaching against sin. But the job is never done. 13 hours ago
- RT @GoooRooo: PR agencies/in-house comms team offering work experience, this is how you could go about measuring its effectiveness https://… 16 hours ago
- @liambettinson_ it's working now. 4 days ago
Academic Behind the Spin Books Branding Business Campaigns Careers Celebrities Consultancy Consumer Corporate communications Crisis education and training Marketing Media Media relations Online PR People Personal Politics PR history Profession Publishing Social media Spin Students Uncategorized Web/Tech Weblogs Writing