In my previous post, I picked on an iconic business (Vodafone) whose media activities were looking stale to me. It’s purely a coincidence, but I now see that Vodafone has been working with the legendary Borkowski PR to add some fizz to its public relations. Ironically, their news release issued today reminds us that our problem is a lack of time.
- @claudiaharriet_ I guessed that. It's a classic PR fail only to have smiley pics of senior execs. Looks insensitive… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 hour ago
- @claudiaharriet_ Problem is, the picture tells a different story. Devastated? 2 hours ago
- RT @bfmcclean: PR students, if you have a spare minute please fill in this short survey! #prstudent #prrequest @behindthespin https://t.co/… 5 hours ago
- #prstudent #prjobs twitter.com/wadds/status/8… 7 hours ago
- RT @JimJimhawker: My thoughts about how data professionals can transform PR firms | PR moment prmoment.com/category/opini… 8 hours ago
Academic Behind the Spin Books Branding Business Campaigns Careers Celebrities Consultancy Consumer Corporate communications Crisis education and training Marketing Media Media relations Online PR People Personal Politics PR history Profession Publishing Social media Spin Students Uncategorized Web/Tech Weblogs Writing