Heritage Watch is campaigning to protect ancient monuments in Cambodia. Their campaign aims at education, and tactics include the use of cartoon story books. Dougald O’Reilly is the charity’s energetic spokesman (he was interviewed on BBC radio last night).
- Why bother with blogging? @ariannewills introduces our 2017 #prstudent #bestPRblogs contest ow.ly/znE5304Ifjz 15 hours ago
- 'Peak PR' - #prstudent lessons from my opportunistic career. ow.ly/kHaa304G8Id 1 day ago
- Types of people you'll meet at freshers via @prfraternity ow.ly/zBlR304s3HM #prstudent 1 week ago
- @nwcassidy No not there, but I've noted your involvement. 1 week ago
- RT @SpbainesSteph: Need a motivated journalism student as an intern to help you vamp up your #pr . I'm your person! #food #fitness #blog #p… 1 week ago
Academic Behind the Spin Books Branding Business Campaigns Careers Celebrities Consultancy Consumer Corporate communications Crisis education and training Marketing Media Media relations Online PR People Personal Politics PR history Profession Publishing Social media Spin Students Uncategorized Web/Tech Weblogs Writing