Heritage Watch is campaigning to protect ancient monuments in Cambodia. Their campaign aims at education, and tactics include the use of cartoon story books. Dougald O’Reilly is the charity’s energetic spokesman (he was interviewed on BBC radio last night).
- Thank you @PRVirgin for publishing my thoughts on the true dark side of #PR. ow.ly/Dzoz3083zQU #journalism 13 hours ago
- Is it necessary to have a PR degree? Free @PRCA_UK debate on 15 February. ow.ly/aIz53082DcL #prstudent 19 hours ago
- RT @FHFLondon: Looking to join a top communication agency in London? Our graduate scheme is open for applicants! #Apply now: https://t.co/… 20 hours ago
- RT @EdelmanUK: The Edelman #TrustBarometer 2017 reveals Trust in Crisis. See the UK findings here: edl.mn/2isysnw #EdelTrust http… 23 hours ago
- This week's #prstudent #bestPRblogs feat @marcelkl @pr_byemma @AlannaHollings ow.ly/bgFj307XTI3 3 days ago
Academic Behind the Spin Books Branding Business Campaigns Careers Celebrities Consultancy Consumer Corporate communications Crisis education and training Marketing Media Media relations Online PR People Personal Politics PR history Profession Publishing Social media Spin Students Uncategorized Web/Tech Weblogs Writing