Heritage Watch is campaigning to protect ancient monuments in Cambodia. Their campaign aims at education, and tactics include the use of cartoon story books. Dougald O’Reilly is the charity’s energetic spokesman (he was interviewed on BBC radio last night).
- MT @prcacreative: Thinking about entering the Cannes Lions for the 1st time? This PRCA/ICCO event might interest prca.org.uk/event/1362/#ca… 8 hours ago
- @DavidGHPhillips Good to see you back on form and setting the agenda #AI 11 hours ago
- #FuturePRoof and @PRCA_UK report shines light on mental health in #PR ow.ly/zyoJ309eQnb 15 hours ago
- RT @Burges_Simon: Inspired questions from the gang at @UWEPRSociety at last night's meet up with the PR team from @BurgesSalmon , thanks to… 16 hours ago
- RT @liambettinson_: Research Project Request: Looking for PR students - past & present - to explain if their course prepares/d them for the… 1 day ago
Academic Behind the Spin Books Branding Business Campaigns Careers Celebrities Consultancy Consumer Corporate communications Crisis education and training Marketing Media Media relations Online PR People Personal Politics PR history Profession Publishing Social media Spin Students Uncategorized Web/Tech Weblogs Writing