As someone who happily interchanges phrases such as buzz-, viral- and word-of-mouth marketing (but who welcomes discussion of the topic because it inevitably introduces the concepts of trust, credibility and dialogue) here’s an article on Five Common Misconceptions About Buzz Marketing from one of the subject’s key authors, Emanuel Rosen. It’s a good read.
- Why bother with blogging? @ariannewills introduces our 2017 #prstudent #bestPRblogs contest ow.ly/znE5304Ifjz 1 hour ago
- 'Peak PR' - #prstudent lessons from my opportunistic career. ow.ly/kHaa304G8Id 23 hours ago
- Types of people you'll meet at freshers via @prfraternity ow.ly/zBlR304s3HM #prstudent 1 week ago
- @nwcassidy No not there, but I've noted your involvement. 1 week ago
- RT @SpbainesSteph: Need a motivated journalism student as an intern to help you vamp up your #pr . I'm your person! #food #fitness #blog #p… 1 week ago
Academic Behind the Spin Books Branding Business Campaigns Careers Celebrities Consultancy Consumer Corporate communications Crisis education and training Marketing Media Media relations Online PR People Personal Politics PR history Profession Publishing Social media Spin Students Uncategorized Web/Tech Weblogs Writing