The Landmark Trust has been receiving some spectacular press coverage over recent days, based on its 40th anniversary celebrations. It’s a select and specialist conservation charity, which makes this major media coverage all the more impressive (examples from The Guardian, The Times, The Sunday Times; The Daily Telegraph article is not yet online).
- RT @ms_organised: There are a few tickets left for tomorrow's #BBC #PR tour @bbcrb @bbcpointswest eventbrite.co.uk/e/behind-the-s… 3 hours ago
- RT @LiamFitz: This is an incredibly important survey! twitter.com/mwiesenb/statu… 3 hours ago
- @ClaireSimpsonPR That's precisely what we're doing this evening! #CommsChat 17 hours ago
- The one that hasn't got a mention yet is the new @CIPR_UK Professional PR Diploma. #highend #CommsChat 17 hours ago
- Apprenticeships. Degrees. Training. CPD. Publications. Conferences. Cradle-to-grave. #CommsChat 17 hours ago
Academic Behind the Spin Books Branding Business Campaigns Careers Celebrities Consultancy Consumer Corporate communications Crisis education and training Marketing Media Media relations Online PR People Personal Politics PR history Profession Publishing Social media Spin Students Uncategorized Web/Tech Weblogs Writing