As if to prove Kirsty Milne’s thesis (see below), a celebrity chef with a determination to change the food on offer to UK schoolchildren and the means of expression (a TV series) appears to have changed public opinion – and tipped the government into activity (BBC reports).
- @orlaghshanksPR Our contest is for individuals. I can be vague about institutions! 10 hours ago
- @orlaghshanksPR Oh dear! Will update now. 13 hours ago
- @henriettest_ And I hope you have a great future despite Brexit. Sincerely. 14 hours ago
- The week's #prstudent #bestPRblogs cont @imsHazz_ @CharlotteGoss94 @KatyBuggPR ow.ly/ZDqj308bk9W 14 hours ago
- The week's #prstudent #bestPRblogs feat @AbiKitcherPR @marcelkl @henriettest_ cont ow.ly/ZDqj308bk9W 14 hours ago
Academic Behind the Spin Books Branding Business Campaigns Careers Celebrities Consultancy Consumer Corporate communications Crisis education and training Marketing Media Media relations Online PR People Personal Politics PR history Profession Publishing Social media Spin Students Uncategorized Web/Tech Weblogs Writing