The programme for the IPR academic conference has been published, with a good mix of academic and practitioner contributions (as is appropriate in a vocational discipline). See you there?
- RT @GolinLON: .@sophiejanegreen blogs on life in corporate team. We are hiring SAE/AM freelance & perm, DM if interested! https://t.co/JVE3… 1 hour ago
- Thank you @PRVirgin for publishing my thoughts on the true dark side of #PR. ow.ly/Dzoz3083zQU #journalism 1 day ago
- Is it necessary to have a PR degree? Free @PRCA_UK debate on 15 February. ow.ly/aIz53082DcL #prstudent 2 days ago
- RT @FHFLondon: Looking to join a top communication agency in London? Our graduate scheme is open for applicants! #Apply now: https://t.co/… 2 days ago
- RT @EdelmanUK: The Edelman #TrustBarometer 2017 reveals Trust in Crisis. See the UK findings here: edl.mn/2isysnw #EdelTrust http… 2 days ago
Academic Behind the Spin Books Branding Business Campaigns Careers Celebrities Consultancy Consumer Corporate communications Crisis education and training Marketing Media Media relations Online PR People Personal Politics PR history Profession Publishing Social media Spin Students Uncategorized Web/Tech Weblogs Writing