Is there a better PR job in the world than to work for Google? I know that the company’s in a different phase since last year’s IPO, but its rise from startup (in 1999) to ubiquity today was achieved through the considered use of word of mouth/mouse (the low-key approach reported by Silicon Beat).
- Types of people you'll meet at freshers via @prfraternity ow.ly/zBlR304s3HM #prstudent 3 days ago
- @nwcassidy No not there, but I've noted your involvement. 3 days ago
- RT @SpbainesSteph: Need a motivated journalism student as an intern to help you vamp up your #pr . I'm your person! #food #fitness #blog #p… 5 days ago
- Welcome back #prstudent. And note this advice from 2015 #bestPRblogs winner @_LLLPR ow.ly/GHVq304kW4j 6 days ago
- @_LLLPR It's not just what you write, it's the way that you write it! 1 week ago
Academic Behind the Spin Books Branding Business Campaigns Careers Celebrities Consultancy Consumer Corporate communications Crisis education and training Marketing Media Media relations Online PR People Personal Politics PR history Profession Publishing Social media Spin Students Uncategorized Web/Tech Weblogs Writing