Is there a better PR job in the world than to work for Google? I know that the company’s in a different phase since last year’s IPO, but its rise from startup (in 1999) to ubiquity today was achieved through the considered use of word of mouth/mouse (the low-key approach reported by Silicon Beat).
- @LaurenOldPR I think you're so wise and so admirable! #prstudent #bestPRblogs 36 minutes ago
- You're a graduate. You were'nt a #prstudent. How do you answer the killer interview question? @saluthelen knows how. ow.ly/jhBL30b75ku 1 day ago
- Non #prstudent? If you want a graduate job in PR, how will you answer THAT interview question? ow.ly/7EBf30b6Udh 1 day ago
- @ItsLaurenAlexa @orlaghshanksPR One of the best. Ever. On our 2017 shortlist! 1 day ago
- Arts marketing and PR #prjobs twitter.com/HepworthGaller… 4 days ago
Academic Behind the Spin Books Branding Business Campaigns Careers Celebrities Consultancy Consumer Corporate communications Crisis education and training Marketing Media Media relations Online PR People Personal Politics PR history Profession Publishing Social media Spin Students Uncategorized Web/Tech Weblogs Writing