It’s almost 50 years since Vance Packard exposed the surreptitious power of advertising in The Hidden Persuaders. Douglas Rushkoff self-consciously reflects this title in his TV programme on US television tonight. I’m sorry I won’t be there to watch.
- @orlaghshanksPR Our contest is for individuals. I can be vague about institutions! 1 day ago
- @orlaghshanksPR Oh dear! Will update now. 2 days ago
- @henriettest_ And I hope you have a great future despite Brexit. Sincerely. 2 days ago
- The week's #prstudent #bestPRblogs cont @imsHazz_ @CharlotteGoss94 @KatyBuggPR ow.ly/ZDqj308bk9W 2 days ago
- The week's #prstudent #bestPRblogs feat @AbiKitcherPR @marcelkl @henriettest_ cont ow.ly/ZDqj308bk9W 2 days ago
Academic Behind the Spin Books Branding Business Campaigns Careers Celebrities Consultancy Consumer Corporate communications Crisis education and training Marketing Media Media relations Online PR People Personal Politics PR history Profession Publishing Social media Spin Students Uncategorized Web/Tech Weblogs Writing