Is the press release in terminal decline? Several commentators (and a few lawyers) seem ready to write the obituary. For a flavour of the debate, take a look at BL Ochman asserting that the traditional press release is dead; and Stuart Bruce discussing the question is PR spam?
- @orlaghshanksPR Our contest is for individuals. I can be vague about institutions! 8 hours ago
- @orlaghshanksPR Oh dear! Will update now. 10 hours ago
- @henriettest_ And I hope you have a great future despite Brexit. Sincerely. 12 hours ago
- The week's #prstudent #bestPRblogs cont @imsHazz_ @CharlotteGoss94 @KatyBuggPR ow.ly/ZDqj308bk9W 12 hours ago
- The week's #prstudent #bestPRblogs feat @AbiKitcherPR @marcelkl @henriettest_ cont ow.ly/ZDqj308bk9W 12 hours ago
Academic Behind the Spin Books Branding Business Campaigns Careers Celebrities Consultancy Consumer Corporate communications Crisis education and training Marketing Media Media relations Online PR People Personal Politics PR history Profession Publishing Social media Spin Students Uncategorized Web/Tech Weblogs Writing