Jonny Wilkinson leads David Beckham, but Prince Charles tops the poll. Worldwide, Britney’s most fascinating. It’s the annual Google Zeitgeist survey of the most common searches of 2003 and it’s reported in The Guardian and elsewhere.
- RT @GoooRooo: I'm compiling 150 2017 grad schemes/internships for PRcareers.co.uk If you work for a PR agency pls read https://t.co… 5 hours ago
- I'm looking for #prstudent #bestPRblogs entries for this Friday. We'll then be taking a break until the New Year. 20 hours ago
- @orlaghshanksPR Will amend, with apologies. 2 days ago
- RT @liambettinson_: Twitter, please take & share my survey that explores male domestic abuse victims as part of my Final Year Project - htt… 3 days ago
- @LaurenOldPR There must be some interesting dynamics among your classmates. Keep setting the pace! 4 days ago
Academic Behind the Spin Books Branding Business Campaigns Careers Celebrities Consultancy Consumer Corporate communications Crisis education and training Marketing Media Media relations Online PR People Personal Politics PR history Profession Publishing Social media Spin Students Uncategorized Web/Tech Weblogs Writing