Before I lose sight of it, I want to post links to this week’s other trade dispute – the one concerning the purity of Malt Whisky. This pitted industry giant Diageo against the trade body the Scotch Whisky Association. Diageo agreed to climb down over its description of Cardhu as ‘pure malt’, but tried to save face in this statement. The Scotch Whisky Association claimed victory. This is how the BBC reported the dispute.
- Why bother with blogging? @ariannewills introduces our 2017 #prstudent #bestPRblogs contest ow.ly/znE5304Ifjz 20 hours ago
- 'Peak PR' - #prstudent lessons from my opportunistic career. ow.ly/kHaa304G8Id 1 day ago
- Types of people you'll meet at freshers via @prfraternity ow.ly/zBlR304s3HM #prstudent 1 week ago
- @nwcassidy No not there, but I've noted your involvement. 1 week ago
- RT @SpbainesSteph: Need a motivated journalism student as an intern to help you vamp up your #pr . I'm your person! #food #fitness #blog #p… 1 week ago
Academic Behind the Spin Books Branding Business Campaigns Careers Celebrities Consultancy Consumer Corporate communications Crisis education and training Marketing Media Media relations Online PR People Personal Politics PR history Profession Publishing Social media Spin Students Uncategorized Web/Tech Weblogs Writing