Before I lose sight of it, I want to post links to this week’s other trade dispute – the one concerning the purity of Malt Whisky. This pitted industry giant Diageo against the trade body the Scotch Whisky Association. Diageo agreed to climb down over its description of Cardhu as ‘pure malt’, but tried to save face in this statement. The Scotch Whisky Association claimed victory. This is how the BBC reported the dispute.
- Thank you @PRVirgin for publishing my thoughts on the true dark side of #PR. ow.ly/Dzoz3083zQU #journalism 13 hours ago
- Is it necessary to have a PR degree? Free @PRCA_UK debate on 15 February. ow.ly/aIz53082DcL #prstudent 20 hours ago
- RT @FHFLondon: Looking to join a top communication agency in London? Our graduate scheme is open for applicants! #Apply now: https://t.co/… 20 hours ago
- RT @EdelmanUK: The Edelman #TrustBarometer 2017 reveals Trust in Crisis. See the UK findings here: edl.mn/2isysnw #EdelTrust http… 23 hours ago
- This week's #prstudent #bestPRblogs feat @marcelkl @pr_byemma @AlannaHollings ow.ly/bgFj307XTI3 3 days ago
Academic Behind the Spin Books Branding Business Campaigns Careers Celebrities Consultancy Consumer Corporate communications Crisis education and training Marketing Media Media relations Online PR People Personal Politics PR history Profession Publishing Social media Spin Students Uncategorized Web/Tech Weblogs Writing