It works because the survey was sure to throw up ignorance of art, and we were sure to feel guilty about this. Editors – even on the upmarket Radio 4 Today programme – would see it as an interesting news item.
- @orlaghshanksPR Our contest is for individuals. I can be vague about institutions! 10 hours ago
- @orlaghshanksPR Oh dear! Will update now. 12 hours ago
- @henriettest_ And I hope you have a great future despite Brexit. Sincerely. 14 hours ago
- The week's #prstudent #bestPRblogs cont @imsHazz_ @CharlotteGoss94 @KatyBuggPR ow.ly/ZDqj308bk9W 14 hours ago
- The week's #prstudent #bestPRblogs feat @AbiKitcherPR @marcelkl @henriettest_ cont ow.ly/ZDqj308bk9W 14 hours ago
Academic Behind the Spin Books Branding Business Campaigns Careers Celebrities Consultancy Consumer Corporate communications Crisis education and training Marketing Media Media relations Online PR People Personal Politics PR history Profession Publishing Social media Spin Students Uncategorized Web/Tech Weblogs Writing