No power. No PCs. Notebooks still run, but WiFi doesn’t work. No email. Mobile phones lose their networks. How would we communicate? An undaunted computer salesperson in New York has resorted to conversation, according to the Reuters report on the blackout.
- RT @manbitesdogb2b: We need a commercially minded PR Account Director to drive growth, innovation and excellence #prjobs #brightonjobs http… 9 hours ago
- @RichLeighPR I'm looking forward to reading your book in 2017. 10 hours ago
- @pracademy @greenbanana @maudiemo @JaneRevellIC @swanabout No, the thanks go to you. And it was lovely! 10 hours ago
- @pracademy @greenbanana @maudiemo @JaneRevellIC @swanabout 10 hours ago
- It's been a good week for emojis. Via @harrietmorrall 🎄🍸🍾💃🏼🎉🍷❄️⛄️ 16 hours ago
Academic Behind the Spin Books Branding Business Campaigns Careers Celebrities Consultancy Consumer Corporate communications Crisis education and training Marketing Media Media relations Online PR People Personal Politics PR history Profession Publishing Social media Spin Students Uncategorized Web/Tech Weblogs Writing