No power. No PCs. Notebooks still run, but WiFi doesn’t work. No email. Mobile phones lose their networks. How would we communicate? An undaunted computer salesperson in New York has resorted to conversation, according to the Reuters report on the blackout.
- @fulbeck @wadds @alicemidge90 Haven't taken the test for decades, but online just now I got INFP. Mediator - which sounds very #PR! 17 hours ago
- Opportunities for early career journalists. twitter.com/FTPressOffice/… 19 hours ago
- @ariannewills It's interesting how Twitter displays a search for #bestPRblogs. You're top! https://t.co/zEPA4oCL9c 1 day ago
- @alicemidge90 Very good post. You're not alone. I'm in your camp, and I remember @wadds declaring himself too #introvert 1 day ago
- RT @CommsChat: Monday's topics are up! We'll welcome Richard Bailey (@behindthespin) to talk #PR and #comms degrees/education: https://t.co… 1 day ago
Academic Behind the Spin Books Branding Business Campaigns Careers Celebrities Consultancy Consumer Corporate communications Crisis education and training Marketing Media Media relations Online PR People Personal Politics PR history Profession Publishing Social media Spin Students Uncategorized Web/Tech Weblogs Writing