No power. No PCs. Notebooks still run, but WiFi doesn’t work. No email. Mobile phones lose their networks. How would we communicate? An undaunted computer salesperson in New York has resorted to conversation, according to the Reuters report on the blackout.
- 'Peak PR' - #prstudent lessons from my opportunistic career. ow.ly/kHaa304G8Id 6 hours ago
- Types of people you'll meet at freshers via @prfraternity ow.ly/zBlR304s3HM #prstudent 1 week ago
- @nwcassidy No not there, but I've noted your involvement. 1 week ago
- RT @SpbainesSteph: Need a motivated journalism student as an intern to help you vamp up your #pr . I'm your person! #food #fitness #blog #p… 1 week ago
- Welcome back #prstudent. And note this advice from 2015 #bestPRblogs winner @_LLLPR ow.ly/GHVq304kW4j 1 week ago
Academic Behind the Spin Books Branding Business Campaigns Careers Celebrities Consultancy Consumer Corporate communications Crisis education and training Marketing Media Media relations Online PR People Personal Politics PR history Profession Publishing Social media Spin Students Uncategorized Web/Tech Weblogs Writing