No power. No PCs. Notebooks still run, but WiFi doesn’t work. No email. Mobile phones lose their networks. How would we communicate? An undaunted computer salesperson in New York has resorted to conversation, according to the Reuters report on the blackout.
- @liambettinson_ it's working now. 2 days ago
- @liambettinson_ Will check that now! 2 days ago
- @marcelkl I also liked the @EllaMinty interview (you're competing against yourself most weeks!) 2 days ago
- This week's #prstudent #bestPRblogs cont @liambettinson_ @marcelkl @PRVirgin (@ariannewills) ow.ly/ocVw3095Mwi 2 days ago
- This week's #prstudent #bestPRblogs feat @LaurenOldPR @orlaghshanksPR @ChloePeeps cont ow.ly/ocVw3095Mwi 2 days ago
Academic Behind the Spin Books Branding Business Campaigns Careers Celebrities Consultancy Consumer Corporate communications Crisis education and training Marketing Media Media relations Online PR People Personal Politics PR history Profession Publishing Social media Spin Students Uncategorized Web/Tech Weblogs Writing