The publication of PR Week’s annual Technology PR Report has sparked an interesting discussion over at PR Opinions. In the blue corner are the forces that lead to expansion of consultancies, then demand quarterly profits and an increase in billable hours. In the red corner is that inescapable fact that PR is a people business, and people don’t necessarily work better because they’re part of a bigger team.
- @LaurenOldPR I think you're so wise and so admirable! #prstudent #bestPRblogs 6 hours ago
- You're a graduate. You were'nt a #prstudent. How do you answer the killer interview question? @saluthelen knows how. ow.ly/jhBL30b75ku 1 day ago
- Non #prstudent? If you want a graduate job in PR, how will you answer THAT interview question? ow.ly/7EBf30b6Udh 1 day ago
- @ItsLaurenAlexa @orlaghshanksPR One of the best. Ever. On our 2017 shortlist! 1 day ago
- Arts marketing and PR #prjobs twitter.com/HepworthGaller… 4 days ago
Academic Behind the Spin Books Branding Business Campaigns Careers Celebrities Consultancy Consumer Corporate communications Crisis education and training Marketing Media Media relations Online PR People Personal Politics PR history Profession Publishing Social media Spin Students Uncategorized Web/Tech Weblogs Writing