The publication of PR Week’s annual Technology PR Report has sparked an interesting discussion over at PR Opinions. In the blue corner are the forces that lead to expansion of consultancies, then demand quarterly profits and an increase in billable hours. In the red corner is that inescapable fact that PR is a people business, and people don’t necessarily work better because they’re part of a bigger team.
- RT @liambettinson_: Research Project Request: Looking for PR students - past & present - to explain if their course prepares/d them for the… 13 hours ago
- @liambettinson_ @ShefHallam_PR Attn @LizBridgen. Can you help? 13 hours ago
- @playmakeralan Interesting read. As an educator, I feel like a clergyman preaching against sin. But the job is never done. 13 hours ago
- RT @GoooRooo: PR agencies/in-house comms team offering work experience, this is how you could go about measuring its effectiveness https://… 16 hours ago
- @liambettinson_ it's working now. 4 days ago
Academic Behind the Spin Books Branding Business Campaigns Careers Celebrities Consultancy Consumer Corporate communications Crisis education and training Marketing Media Media relations Online PR People Personal Politics PR history Profession Publishing Social media Spin Students Uncategorized Web/Tech Weblogs Writing