The publication of PR Week’s annual Technology PR Report has sparked an interesting discussion over at PR Opinions. In the blue corner are the forces that lead to expansion of consultancies, then demand quarterly profits and an increase in billable hours. In the red corner is that inescapable fact that PR is a people business, and people don’t necessarily work better because they’re part of a bigger team.
- Why bother with blogging? @ariannewills introduces our 2017 #prstudent #bestPRblogs contest ow.ly/znE5304Ifjz 1 day ago
- 'Peak PR' - #prstudent lessons from my opportunistic career. ow.ly/kHaa304G8Id 2 days ago
- Types of people you'll meet at freshers via @prfraternity ow.ly/zBlR304s3HM #prstudent 1 week ago
- @nwcassidy No not there, but I've noted your involvement. 1 week ago
- RT @SpbainesSteph: Need a motivated journalism student as an intern to help you vamp up your #pr . I'm your person! #food #fitness #blog #p… 1 week ago
Academic Behind the Spin Books Branding Business Campaigns Careers Celebrities Consultancy Consumer Corporate communications Crisis education and training Marketing Media Media relations Online PR People Personal Politics PR history Profession Publishing Social media Spin Students Uncategorized Web/Tech Weblogs Writing