The publication of PR Week’s annual Technology PR Report has sparked an interesting discussion over at PR Opinions. In the blue corner are the forces that lead to expansion of consultancies, then demand quarterly profits and an increase in billable hours. In the red corner is that inescapable fact that PR is a people business, and people don’t necessarily work better because they’re part of a bigger team.
- RT @manbitesdogb2b: We need a commercially minded PR Account Director to drive growth, innovation and excellence #prjobs #brightonjobs http… 7 hours ago
- @RichLeighPR I'm looking forward to reading your book in 2017. 8 hours ago
- @pracademy @greenbanana @maudiemo @JaneRevellIC @swanabout No, the thanks go to you. And it was lovely! 8 hours ago
- @pracademy @greenbanana @maudiemo @JaneRevellIC @swanabout 8 hours ago
- It's been a good week for emojis. Via @harrietmorrall 🎄🍸🍾💃🏼🎉🍷❄️⛄️ 14 hours ago
Academic Behind the Spin Books Branding Business Campaigns Careers Celebrities Consultancy Consumer Corporate communications Crisis education and training Marketing Media Media relations Online PR People Personal Politics PR history Profession Publishing Social media Spin Students Uncategorized Web/Tech Weblogs Writing