A level results are published today: more passes and more A grades than ever before (BBC reports). I won’t comment on this, or on whether Psychology and Media Studies are soft subjects (they sound useful to our students). But I can still recall where I was when I learnt my A level results, half a lifetime ago. I was in a farmer’s field on the Cornish coast.
- Types of people you'll meet at freshers via @prfraternity ow.ly/zBlR304s3HM #prstudent 6 days ago
- @nwcassidy No not there, but I've noted your involvement. 1 week ago
- RT @SpbainesSteph: Need a motivated journalism student as an intern to help you vamp up your #pr . I'm your person! #food #fitness #blog #p… 1 week ago
- Welcome back #prstudent. And note this advice from 2015 #bestPRblogs winner @_LLLPR ow.ly/GHVq304kW4j 1 week ago
- @_LLLPR It's not just what you write, it's the way that you write it! 1 week ago
Academic Behind the Spin Books Branding Business Campaigns Careers Celebrities Consultancy Consumer Corporate communications Crisis education and training Marketing Media Media relations Online PR People Personal Politics PR history Profession Publishing Social media Spin Students Uncategorized Web/Tech Weblogs Writing