Forgive another self-referential post, but these are early days. Since the earlier post about the emergence of this weblog, I thought to email Tom Murphy with the URL. His PR Opinions site sets the standards for PR weblogs. Well, Tom had found this site and had already posted a reference to it. Things move quickly.
- Is it necessary to have a PR degree? Free @PRCA_UK debate on 15 February. ow.ly/aIz53082DcL #prstudent 6 hours ago
- RT @FHFLondon: Looking to join a top communication agency in London? Our graduate scheme is open for applicants! #Apply now: https://t.co/… 6 hours ago
- RT @EdelmanUK: The Edelman #TrustBarometer 2017 reveals Trust in Crisis. See the UK findings here: edl.mn/2isysnw #EdelTrust http… 9 hours ago
- This week's #prstudent #bestPRblogs feat @marcelkl @pr_byemma @AlannaHollings ow.ly/bgFj307XTI3 3 days ago
- This week's #prstudent #bestPRblogs feat @DanWRobinson @LaurenOldPR @catrionamca3012 cont ow.ly/bgFj307XTI3 3 days ago
Academic Behind the Spin Books Branding Business Campaigns Careers Celebrities Consultancy Consumer Corporate communications Crisis education and training Marketing Media Media relations Online PR People Personal Politics PR history Profession Publishing Social media Spin Students Uncategorized Web/Tech Weblogs Writing