Forgive another self-referential post, but these are early days. Since the earlier post about the emergence of this weblog, I thought to email Tom Murphy with the URL. His PR Opinions site sets the standards for PR weblogs. Well, Tom had found this site and had already posted a reference to it. Things move quickly.
- 'Peak PR' - #prstudent lessons from my opportunistic career. ow.ly/kHaa304G8Id 16 hours ago
- Types of people you'll meet at freshers via @prfraternity ow.ly/zBlR304s3HM #prstudent 1 week ago
- @nwcassidy No not there, but I've noted your involvement. 1 week ago
- RT @SpbainesSteph: Need a motivated journalism student as an intern to help you vamp up your #pr . I'm your person! #food #fitness #blog #p… 1 week ago
- Welcome back #prstudent. And note this advice from 2015 #bestPRblogs winner @_LLLPR ow.ly/GHVq304kW4j 1 week ago
Academic Behind the Spin Books Branding Business Campaigns Careers Celebrities Consultancy Consumer Corporate communications Crisis education and training Marketing Media Media relations Online PR People Personal Politics PR history Profession Publishing Social media Spin Students Uncategorized Web/Tech Weblogs Writing