Forgive another self-referential post, but these are early days. Since the earlier post about the emergence of this weblog, I thought to email Tom Murphy with the URL. His PR Opinions site sets the standards for PR weblogs. Well, Tom had found this site and had already posted a reference to it. Things move quickly.
- RT @manbitesdogb2b: We need a commercially minded PR Account Director to drive growth, innovation and excellence #prjobs #brightonjobs http… 15 hours ago
- @RichLeighPR I'm looking forward to reading your book in 2017. 16 hours ago
- @pracademy @greenbanana @maudiemo @JaneRevellIC @swanabout No, the thanks go to you. And it was lovely! 16 hours ago
- @pracademy @greenbanana @maudiemo @JaneRevellIC @swanabout 16 hours ago
- It's been a good week for emojis. Via @harrietmorrall 🎄🍸🍾💃🏼🎉🍷❄️⛄️ 21 hours ago
Academic Behind the Spin Books Branding Business Campaigns Careers Celebrities Consultancy Consumer Corporate communications Crisis education and training Marketing Media Media relations Online PR People Personal Politics PR history Profession Publishing Social media Spin Students Uncategorized Web/Tech Weblogs Writing