I’m surrounded by wireless keyboards and flat-screen PCs. Sky News is being broadcast on an even larger flat screen. Old media is represented by the shelves of daily newspapers. It’s the foyer area at buzzing PR consultancy Hill & Knowlton. I’m immersing myself in online media as a judge in BT’s Broadband Britain Challenge.
- 'Peak PR' - #prstudent lessons from my opportunistic career. ow.ly/kHaa304G8Id 18 hours ago
- Types of people you'll meet at freshers via @prfraternity ow.ly/zBlR304s3HM #prstudent 1 week ago
- @nwcassidy No not there, but I've noted your involvement. 1 week ago
- RT @SpbainesSteph: Need a motivated journalism student as an intern to help you vamp up your #pr . I'm your person! #food #fitness #blog #p… 1 week ago
- Welcome back #prstudent. And note this advice from 2015 #bestPRblogs winner @_LLLPR ow.ly/GHVq304kW4j 1 week ago
Academic Behind the Spin Books Branding Business Campaigns Careers Celebrities Consultancy Consumer Corporate communications Crisis education and training Marketing Media Media relations Online PR People Personal Politics PR history Profession Publishing Social media Spin Students Uncategorized Web/Tech Weblogs Writing